Of course I would love to help your group with fundraising!
Here’s a short list of how and what:
- Fundraising plans. Don’t race out and hire your first fundraiser without a plan in place. I will work with you to figure out the best way for your organization to start fundraising.
- Writing those pesky grant applications. Let me help you, from the initial approach to the final copy of your proposal.
- Board engagement. I have a great presentation on taking the fear out of fundraising for your board. Let’s de-mystify it and give the board tools for sharing their enthusiasm with prospects.
- Major gifts. I can help you establish major gifts fundraising at your organization; train staff and volunteers how to make a painless ask; put some zip into your case for support; and help you create a campaign plan.
- Raiser’s Edge. Is it installed but under-used? Bring me in for tips and training on how to get the most out of this system with the least pain.
- Special events. I can help you identify the right kind of event for your organization, or find ways to increase the ROI of your current one.
Please give me a shout for a free consultation. firstname.lastname@example.org
“Siobhan is a true pro. The advice and coaching she has given me on high donor development and ‘how to make an ask’ has been outstanding. It gave me the confidence I needed to land new major gifts.” – Seth Klein, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
“The awesome news is…the funder emailed me this morning that we got the grant – all of it! Thank you so much. You were such a huge help and have set us up for future success now that we have a couple of good grant proposals to work from. – Kasi Lubin, Zero Ceiling
“Thank you so much for presenting the workshop to the Board of Directors. I’m really excited and I think your workshop (and particularly the way you presented it) will really make a difference here at RainCity. As you may have gathered, this is a relatively new Board and they haven’t yet engaged in fundraising on any level. I think you have really provided the motivation they need.” – Fran Romer, Raincity Housing